Prosperity, wealth and abundance (and an aphrodisiac!) all in one oil… what’s not to love!
Ginger is known as the oil of empowerment and works with the Root, Sacral, and Solar Plexus energies to kindle your inner fire, and move you out of fear and into your role as a leader. Blends well with Black Pepper, Bergamot, Orange, or Geranium.
Black pepper is great for clearing your head, and your money blocks (working on the Root-Crown connection) and gives a boost of positive energy.
It also helps you take off any “masks” and face the truth of yourself with courage, which is incredibly important in manifesting your true desires.
Blends well with Bergamot.
Geranium is the oil of healing and transformation and is such a gentle all-rounder for bringing balance to situations. It helps bring us back into trust in the universe. It’s very positive energy. Blends well with Bergamot, Ylang Ylang or Wild Orange.
Increases feelings of joy, lightheartedness, confidence and abundance, whilst uplifting your mood and opening you up to new ideas and opportunities.
Great for manifesting time, energy, and love, in addition to income, and for busting through money blocks. Blends well with Ylang Ylang.
Bergamot is the self-love superhero! It supports all kinds of work around self-love, self-worth, overcoming the fear of not feeling good enough, releasing shame, and fully accepting ourselves.
It’s also great for uplifting and combating anxiety and fatigue, Bergamot helps bring us back to a high vibe perfect for manifesting. Blends well with Wild Orange, Black Pepper, Clary Sage, Geranium, Sandalwood, and Ylang Ylang.
Sandalwood is the go-to oil for meditation (to quiet the mind), as it crosses the blood-brain barrier and has a wonderful calming and opening effect. You can apply a drop to your forehead. Sandalwood is also another aphrodisiac! It works with the solar plexus chakra (your inner hero energy) for manifesting your life’s purpose.
Transforms energies into positives and helps us to release fear. It’s great for the inner child work and healing heart traumas and helping us move forwards in trust and love. Blends well with Bergamot, Geranium and Sandalwood.
Not sure how to use essential oils? Here are 7 ways to use them:
1. Add 3-4 drops of your favourite oil (that you have skin tested, and that is not phototoxic) to your bath
2. Add a few drops to a cloth handkerchief (this is especially great for Wild Orange,
Bergamot and Black Pepper) so that you breathe in a wonderful, positive energy boost
3. Add a few drops of essential oil (or blend a few) into some grapeseed oil (again avoid the phototoxic oils) and massage your hands and feet – or better yet have someone else massage them for you!
4. Add a few drops of oil to a diffuser to get those lovely scented vibes throughout your home
5. Mix plant and crystal energy together by adding a drop or two to a small bag or pouch and keeping your crystals in there
6. Make your own simple body scrub with essential oils added to it, for use in the shower or bath
7. Put a drop of oil on your forehead (or collar if you don’t want it on your skin) during meditation, visualisation, yoga, and/or saying your daily incantations/mantras/affirmations
Are you already using essential oils? And if so, are you using them for physical health? For spiritual connection?
Click below to read Morgana’s related articles:
Morgana’s Personal Story ~ “How trauma can be the catalyst to manifesting the life of your dreams“